Thursday, February 16, 2006

Welcome to Sugah Sims World!




I thought I'd just create a separate blog for my Sims virtual world.

I have been playing The Sims since it came out quite a few years back in 2000.
Will Wright, The Sims creator, is a genius. It's an addictive game for those of you who have never played. You basically create families, build and decorate homes for them, then have them live. I've created dozens upon dozens of characters over the past 6 years and have several expansion packs (Deluxe, Hot Date, Unleashed). There are hundreds of wonderful websites out there to download objects and skins. I will also be posting some of my favorite sites for downloading frequently.

I own the Sims 2, but do not have the capacity to play (currently) on either of my puters. Someday, maybe...(There is always hope. lol)

In the meantime, I will be posting photos of my Sims and sharing their worlds with you.
It's something I enjoy very much. It's the little things in life...

(*FYI: The above photo is the lovely and talented fashion designer, Lola Linguine, and her brilliant Himalayan cat, Archimedes. Archimedes is playing Chopin on the piano in this pic. More on them to come...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home