Monday, March 06, 2006

More on the Rotinis

It's impossible to get the Twins entire estate (surrounded by a private mote, complete with oriental bridges, weeping willows and palms, 2 little ponds, and fronted by beautiful arches and landscaping) within the camera's view. The house is done in very bold, modern colors and is over 6000 square feet. Click on the picture to get a bigger, better view.

So far, I haven't really found male companions for them that I feel good about. The girls are so alive (much joie de vivre) and independent. I don't think I've created a Sim male suitable for them yet, even with all the new Townies I've created. I'm assuming they are straight. Sometimes I will play a Sim for a long time and will just get a feeling they are gay, so I begin playing them that way. I don't think that is the case with the Lovely Rotini Twins, but you never know!

Oh, have I got another great hack recommendation for you fellow Simmers. This one is another MUST have...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home