Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Updates at Sugah Sims World Yahoo Group

At least for today, fellow Simmers, Yahoo Groups has its photo section up and running again. Let's hope it remains up!

I have updated the photo section (where you will find photos of all new and previously added downloads).

I have added two new paintings and my new "Beach Baby" summer collection.

From SSW Fine Gallery of Art, you will find Thomas Kinkade's "Home is Where the Heart is II" (FYI ~ Mia is wearing "Crazy Frog" available at SSW Boutique):



In the Coca Cola Collection folder, you will find "Vintage Coca Cola 3":



The "Beach Baby" collection is three sexy summer ensembles, one for each Sims Ladies skin color:






I should be adding more creations for you all this week. We have 38 members in just a few short weeks. Come join us at
Sugah Sims World Yahoo Group and tell your fellow Simmers. I update often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home