Sunday, August 20, 2006

My Top 10 Downloaded Items @ PTS & a quick SSW Update.

Sugah Sim's 10 most popular downloaded items at Planet the Sims (all downloaded more than 100 times), are as follows:

  • Sienna Sky (floor) Tile
  • Tuscany Gold (floor) Tile
  • Betty Boop 1 (framed art)
  • Blue Nude (framed art)
  • Coca Cola 1 (framed art)
  • Movie Blockbuster Power Pack (framed art)
  • Starry Night (framed art)
  • Vintage Coca Cola 2 (framed art)
  • "Beach Baby" collection (skins)
  • "Retro Pink" (skin)

The above downloads are not in any particular order.

Soon, I will be featuring a new section at Sugah Sims World Yahoo Group.
Per my dear member, Frida's, request, I am going to start a "Gifts from Treasured Members" section. Frida was kind enough to recolor some candles I really liked, just for me. She has graciously given me her permission to put them in my own group (linked back to her) in a "gifts" section! Here's a preview:



Aren't they pretty? I just love them. They will go great in so many of my Sims' homes. I think it is a great idea to do a "Gifts from Treasured Members" section, and hope to tend to that today. Thank you, Frida! I appreciate you.
~*~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home