Thursday, October 05, 2006

Update from Sugah Sim

It's been awhile. My Dad was diagnosed with Stage 4 lung cancer on September 10th. I have been away, helping my folks, ever since then. For a few days this week, I am able to be at home, spending time with my hubby and catching up on things around here.

To all of the wonderful members of Sugah Sims World who have been keeping my family in your prayers, I am most grateful. It's been a difficult time for my family, as you would expect.

We are 245 members strong now, which is so awesome. I hope to update at SSW soon, so hang in there with me.

In the meantime, here are the top 15 downloads at PTS, where I also offer my free Sims creations (not in any particular order):



  • Sienna Sky (floor tile)
  • Tuscany Gold (floor tile)
  • Betty Boop (framed painting)
  • Blue Nude (framed painting)
  • Coca Cola 1 (framed painting)
  • Coca Cola Polar Bears (framed painting)
  • Earthly Illusion (framed painting)
  • Fountain (framed painting)
  • Movie Blockbuster Power Pack (8 framed paintings)
  • Saphira and Thorn (framed paintings)
  • Starry Night (framed painting)
  • Vintage Coca Cola 2 (framed painting)
  • Beach Baby collection (set of 3 female skins)
  • Retro Pink (female skin)

The above items have been downloaded over 100 times, since the spring. My number one downloaded object is the Movie Blockbuster Power Pack (8 posters) downloaded over 260 times, since July 26th. Very cool, and thanks to all who've downloaded it.

You can find my download items at PTS here. I am hoping to do some creating, while home for the long weekend. To all of my loyal SSW members, I appreciate you more than you know.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home