Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Sugah's Place celebrates over 25,000 visitors!


Today I offer you an all new coordinating set "Warmth". This set includes a new custom wall & floor, three new paintings and a loveseat. You can find "Warmth" here.

I also have for you four new Sim models created by Astral Faery. They're beauties, folks!

In addition, I wanted to let everyone know that AF has updated her amazing Sims story, Between the Light and the Darkness. Chapter 19 is now available online at
Astral Faery's Blog.

Be warned! It's a highly addictive story. Once you get started, you won't be able to wait for the next chapter.


Two fun projects with my fabulous associate & friend, Hunter @ Basic...for Sims - "Back to School" and "Pajama Party". Be sure to check back soon. You won't want to miss those updates!


Sugah's Place downloads are free and always will be. Check back often - I update weekly.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home