Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Better late, than never...

It's obviously been awhile.

I am hoping tonight, on the eve of
Sugah Sims World Yahoo Group very first anniversary, I will be able to complete a nice little download gift for my loyal members. We now have over 460 members in just one year's time. I am so pleased.

In my spare time, when I am not helping to moderate
Planet the Sims forum, I am enjoying playing TS2 like crazy. I learn something new almost everyday with this game. Currently, I am playing with the Nightlife EP and have Pets and Seasons waiting to be installed.


There is a storyline developing in my mind, that takes place in Strangetown. I may start sharing it in a blog that will be somehow connected to this one. I am inspired by two of my favorite PTS forum members, Emily and Ariana, who currently are writing very intricate Sims stories. Em has been sharing hers online for many years now. Ariana is pondering the genre in which she will share her Sims tale. I haven't got the creative writing juices flowing the way I did back in my youth. So, I don't think I will get to this project anytime soon. However, I do have a nice storyline developing in this feeble old brain of mine!



I hope to have a Sugah Sims World Yahoo Group update, complete with pictures of the new downloads tomorrow. In the meantime, here are a few of my most recent screenshots from TS2:






























For those of you who play The Sims 2, you will recognize one of the pre-made families here: Darren and Dirk Dreamer. For some reason, those two have really endeared themselves to several of our forum members who play regularly.
My Darren (once a widower) is now re-married to a bright, beautiful woman named Macy. Macy and Darren had a daughter together, the darling miss Maddie.

Dirk grew up into a handsome man, devoted to his dad, step-mom and sister. He found a lovely woman, Maura, who shared the same values as he, and married her.
Maura and Dirk now have two beautiful daughters, Delaney and Danica.
Darren, Dirk's father, is finally a grandfather ("Poppy"). Stay tuned for more on the Dreamer's Dynasty.

What's happening with YOUR Dreamer family these days???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home