Monday, October 29, 2007

Sugah's Place has a new host.

Hello, my fellow Simmers.

Recently, our site director at
Planet the Sims Forum, Chris, invited my Sims 2 site to be hosted by Planet the Sims. I was thrilled to be offered, as I will have unlimited bandwith (and probably far more visitors) being hosted by PTS/Gamespy. I also appreciated Chris' support and faith in me, as well.

My new Sims site is called Sugah's Place. Currently, I am offering custom walls, floors, a line of make up, real estate, fashion recolors and gifts donated from generous creators of Sims 2 objects.

My latest update was a nice size:

Four new wall sets --- 3 exterior wall sets & 1 large interior set (32 walls in all on the "Latest Updates" page)

Three new teen formal recolors --- Beautiful CrecheBaby mesh in Venetian Red, 24 Carat Gold & Royal Purple (in the Fashion Recolors section)

A small make-up collection (*new section* - Cosmetics)

Some donated objects from Emerald with several new coordinating walls - by yours truly (*new section* - Gift Donations)



Here is a sneak preview of what you can find at Sugah's Place this week:


24 Carat Gold Mermaid Gown


Six Pack of Shadows


Islands of the Caribbean wall set


Postcards from Around the World wall with matching custom gold bedding by Emerald

I am in the process of recoloring several more beautiful fashion meshes by some very talented TS2 custom creators. So, look for another big
Sugah's Place update this weekend and remember to sign my guestbook before you leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home