Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Announcing my new Sims 2 site!

Good morning, fellow Simmers. It's been awhile since my last update.
I recently opened a new mini-site where I can share all of the custom walls & floors I have created for TS2 of late.

It's called Sugah's TS2 Home Interiors. I'm definitely in a creative mood these days, so you can bet there will be updates quite regularly.
One of the things I like to do is not only show images of my custom designs, but also, screenshots of how they look in the game.
Soon, I hope to be opening a small real estate section as well.

One more thing...it's important that you refresh each page whenever you visit the site, so you are guaranteed to get the most updated version.

Here, pictured below, are just a few of the fine custom walls you will find at Sugah's TS2 Home Interiors.

(Special note: All of my downloads are free and always will be. Check back often for "new shipments", as I will be getting new items frequently.)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home