Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Two New Downloads for You at Planet the Sims!


















These are really fun, colorful paintings by Chuck Agro. You can download them free, as always.
The photo on the right, is
The Floor Watcher. The photo on the left, is Little Glutton.
I especially like these paintings in my Sims' children's rooms.
Whimsical and trendy enamel paint on panel for your discriminating Sim's home.


I have recently downloaded the Sims Transmogrifier and Sims Program's SimsPaintShop. I am trying to figure out how to work my way through them, using tutorials I found online.
It may be awhile, but there is a fella at the Planet the Sims Forum (where I hang out a lot...come join us and get answers to questions or just post an opinion or thought about Sims!). His name is Wulfpaw, and he is a great asset to that forum, just as the site director, Chris, is. I am hoping Wulfpaw can help me get through some of the tougher issues with the programs, but I don't know if he has the SimsPaintShop or not...

More to come, I have a full day ahead of me, but hope to get back to trying to figure T-Mog out later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home