Sunday, April 09, 2006

Here's my latest Planet the Sims submission.

I've already submitted my matching Caliente!!! wall and carpet, and my matching Caribbean Carnivale wall and tile. It is just so neat to know others have downloaded my creations into their games. I can't imagine how the truly gifted and talented artists feel when their creations are downloaded by the hundreds and thousands. That would be so awesome. I would just be happy to get a few dozen downloads under my belt. lol

I thought I'd try something different this time (though I have many more walls and floors I can submit).

I have decided to see if anyone likes my two Picasso self-portraits (pictured here). They are currently pending approval right now. Since I only submitted this one photo for both, I am not sure how it will fly with Chris. We'll soon see, hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home