Thursday, April 06, 2006

My Caribbean Carnivale wallpaper...


has been accepted at Planet the Sims (Gamespy)! I was so happy to see it on the website tonight when I got home.
Let me tell you. Chris, the site director, really is great at getting things done in a timely fashion and responding to members' email. I appreciate that kind of devotion and loyalty.
I submitted the two floors that match each wallpaper I created tonight(pictured in this post) . I am thinking of submitting some of the art I have created for my Sims (maybe this weekend).


Until then, I am so tickled to be able to share some of my creations with other Sims' fans. It's so neat to think that other Sims players have some of my walls and floors in their games. You can download my latest wallpaper submission here.

***Oh, and this is especially awesome: The Planet the Sims site director even gave my Caribbean Carnivale wallpaper a 10 rating! WOW! I was so thrilled about that!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Chris!***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home