Thursday, March 16, 2006

Introducing the Macaronis

















This is Snacky (a Virgo) and his Mrs (a Cancer). They represent my husband and I in the game. If you look closely enough, you can see that Mr. Macaroni resembles Paul Newman quite a bit. He has a gorgeous face, graying hair, and very bright blue eyes. In the 2nd pic, the Macaronis are snuggling in front of their tv. It's movie night, and they've rented all of the Harry Potter dvds and are having a Potter Marathon. In the other photo, Snacky is sneaking up on his bride. He knows how squeamish and easily frightened she is, and seems to get a kick ot of scaring the be-jesus out of her.

I am a Cult Leader (paranormal career) and Snacky is a Business Tycoon. I haven't played many Sims in the paranormal field, so I thought I'd give it a try. I loved being an X-File Agent, like Muldaur and Scully for awhile, but before I knew it I was making the big bucks as a Cult Leader.

I don't play these two as much as I probably should, and I don't know why. Maybe I need to redecorate their house or build them a different one. Don't know if that's what it is...
Recently, I created and moved my Beauty and her husband, who I named "The Gemellis" into the neighborhood. I love the house I built and decorated for them. They have a cat named "Beebo". I haven't decided whether Snacky and I will get a dog or not. He is really a dog person, and I can go either way. I DO love Pita Louise, my youngest daughter's dog, but I should probably create my Baby and her beau, and let them have Pita as their own. lol
Anyway, the Macaronis haven't been in the neighborhood long, so they're still new to me. I want to work on having them meet, then bond with my beauty and her husband (The Gemellis).
That's next on my list of things to do for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home